Underground Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Phenemonal Community

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Pictures i made.
Jeremy's Blog. EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:36 pm by ii pjer ii

» Spice things up.
Jeremy's Blog. EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:36 pm by ii pjer ii

» Central Building.
Jeremy's Blog. EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:35 pm by ii pjer ii

» Hollow Mask.
Jeremy's Blog. EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:50 pm by ii pjer ii

» Here's The Deal.
Jeremy's Blog. EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:49 pm by ii pjer ii

» Favorite tv shows
Jeremy's Blog. EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:37 pm by ii pjer ii

» Why was everyone demoted.
Jeremy's Blog. EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:06 pm by ii pjer ii

» Super Mario.
Jeremy's Blog. EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:46 pm by Da kidd

» Something to laugh at- Bill O'Reilly Snaps.
Jeremy's Blog. EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 5:55 pm by Da kidd

Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jeremy's Blog.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jeremy's Blog. Empty Jeremy's Blog. Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:54 am

Gifted

Gifted
Administrator

Hello everyone, my name is Jeremy i am currently 17. I'm a Webdesigner/Game designer/Wrestler. i've made numerous Web Sites in the past and let me tell you, they weren't no where near as great as this site right here. I've also made Servers that were very Active, although I'll be managing my server from a distance I will defiantly be watching it through the servers Control panel. I've been web designing 2 years, Game designing 3 years and Wrestling 4 Years. all this may seem like a lot to take in but it's really not cause all of this flew by pretty quick. when i graduate im planning to start some serious pro Coding, like making the server really look like a Hand made game and planning to go to college for Game designing or Web Designing. Feel free to reply to this topic with comments or questions. and please stay on topic.

Thanks, -Jeremy-

https://underground-realms.forumotion.com

2Jeremy's Blog. Empty Re: Jeremy's Blog. Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:04 am

Chris

Chris

Good luck on all your goals. Nice wrestling experience. I have been boxing for almost 2 years and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu for 3 years. I'm 15.

3Jeremy's Blog. Empty Re: Jeremy's Blog. Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:06 am

Danny

Danny

nice nice guys ive been doing a karte for a few years now i did boxing for 1 year and i play football wide reciver

4Jeremy's Blog. Empty Re: Jeremy's Blog. Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:06 am

Gifted

Gifted
Administrator

nice, i was going to start boxing but had to think twice.

5Jeremy's Blog. Empty Re: Jeremy's Blog. Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:08 am

Chris

Chris

Jeremy Siner wrote:nice, i was going to start boxing but had to think twice.

It was a bad idea on my part but now i can't stop. When I started sparring people in the gym, i ended up getting a bloody nose, but when it finally stopped, the blood formed a clot in the back of my head. Had to have surgery to remove that and now I have a permanent "Deviated Septum".

Also, where did you learn to start coding?

6Jeremy's Blog. Empty Re: Jeremy's Blog. Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:14 am

Gifted

Gifted
Administrator

Learned it in the summer of 2007, i just wanted to find out about it so i did. i went to a site called "Runelocus" and there was an guide on the front page that said "how to start a server" and it all started from there. cause afterwards i started reading tutorials about how to add certain things then something just click in my head and made me remember everything i learned for the rest of my life. then afterwards i heard of model designing- "Ability to add whatever you want in your server, so basically what you do is make an model and follow the steps to adding it in your client/Server" i got so attached to model designing that i started making Capes just to test it out. so i put them in the server and i found that i should just hand code my own server since i kno how to model design. and that's what im doing Atm.

7Jeremy's Blog. Empty Re: Jeremy's Blog. Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:16 am

Danny

Danny

Jeremy Siner wrote:
Learned it in the summer of 2007, i just wanted to find out about it so i did. i went to a site called "Runelocus" and there was an guide on the front page that said "how to start a server" and it all started from there. cause afterwards i started reading tutorials about how to add certain things then something just click in my head and made me remember everything i learned for the rest of my life. then afterwards i heard of model designing- "Ability to add whatever you want in your server, so basically what you do is make an model and follow the steps to adding it in your client/Server" i got so attached to model designing that i started making Capes just to test it out. so i put them in the server and i found that i should just hand code my own server since i kno how to model design. and that's what im doing Atm.

damn nice how long did it take you to learn it?

8Jeremy's Blog. Empty Re: Jeremy's Blog. Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:18 am

Gifted

Gifted
Administrator

just that summer, i learned everything that same Summer.

9Jeremy's Blog. Empty Re: Jeremy's Blog. Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:34 am

wreckage

wreckage

Lol , I'm in Karate but I'm gonna be in Brazilian jitsu soon. Almost a black belt in karate. Age 15 Razz

10Jeremy's Blog. Empty Re: Jeremy's Blog. Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:26 pm

Chris

Chris

wreckage wrote:Lol , I'm in Karate but I'm gonna be in Brazilian jitsu soon. Almost a black belt in karate. Age 15 Razz

In brazilian jiu jitsu the highest belt for someone under 16-18, depending on your teacher, is a green belt. Then if you get that, you can get "degrees" on your green belt. A normal green belt (under 18) is equivalent to someone in the blue-purple belt range. I'm currently a blue belt in the under 18 (amateurs division)

Back to coding...I am on runelocus right now and im on a tutorial. I am currently downloading winrar and JDK, but the next step is to find a source and a client...whats that?

11Jeremy's Blog. Empty Re: Jeremy's Blog. Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:29 pm

ii pjer ii

ii pjer ii

i design websites and servers but my computer only allows me to do websites cant compile servers -.- but i am a ufc champion i take mma classes i do as well know ju jit su or however u spell my teachers name is beaker

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Forum free | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com