The Phenemonal Community

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Pictures i made.
Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:36 pm by ii pjer ii

» Spice things up.
Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:36 pm by ii pjer ii

» Central Building.
Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:35 pm by ii pjer ii

» Hollow Mask.
Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:50 pm by ii pjer ii

» Here's The Deal.
Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:49 pm by ii pjer ii

» Favorite tv shows
Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:37 pm by ii pjer ii

» Why was everyone demoted.
Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:06 pm by ii pjer ii

» Super Mario.
Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:46 pm by Da kidd

» Something to laugh at- Bill O'Reilly Snaps.
Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:55 pm by Da kidd

Shopmotion


Affiliates
free forum
 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Here's The Deal.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Here's The Deal. on Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:35 pm

Gifted

avatar
Administrator
So I was talking with the Underground team tonight, and what we are going to do is code our own server with everything customized. meaning it's going to be like another runescape. here's more Details:

*No skills(just basic, Warriors Rangers and Magers.)
*Over 200 Different Weapons
*levels be insanely different!
*All armour and weapons will be designed by modeling programs by the Underground Team.
were going to try having about 20 worlds setup and staff spots will change, there will no longer be Crowns on the Server to represent staff & it won't be admin, mod etc...
*Over 50 monsters to kill
*New Custom Mini Games
*More to come......

I ask that you be patient for this will take a while, but in the mean time since this is an community invite friends & Others That you know.

-Special Message From The Underground Team-

View user profile http://underground-realms.forumotion.com

2 Re: Here's The Deal. on Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:45 pm

what about your server is it still coming up?

View user profile

3 Re: Here's The Deal. on Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:48 pm

Gifted

avatar
Administrator
that is the Server, this is an community. Were starting from ground up like any community would. but we want to be different from all these private Servers. Were willing to spend our hard work on this server and make it happen. im gathering the Underground team and Youth coders Foundation and were going to make this Sht happen no matter what. and if your not cool with that you could be my Guest and leave

View user profile http://underground-realms.forumotion.com

4 Re: Here's The Deal. on Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:50 pm

so the server that was suppose to come on today isnt anymore right or it is but in your way

View user profile

5 Re: Here's The Deal. on Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:51 pm

So did we lost our ingame crowns..?

View user profile

6 Re: Here's The Deal. on Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:51 pm

Gifted

avatar
Administrator
The server that was coming out, me and the underground team talked about. and were going to re work the whole Thing to make it pass the limits of an Rsps. and no, the crowns are changing to something else. instead of admins and mods it will prob be like General and commanders.



Last edited by Jeremy Siner on Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile http://underground-realms.forumotion.com

7 Re: Here's The Deal. on Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:52 pm

alright

View user profile

8 Re: Here's The Deal. on Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:54 pm

Alright , good luck then we'll wait well I will

View user profile

9 Re: Here's The Deal. on Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:57 pm

yeah im in it to ill wait

View user profile

10 Re: Here's The Deal. on Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:58 pm

Gifted

avatar
Administrator
i mean were not trying to setup another Unrealscape Disaster. that's y everyday were going to re work the server and the client. rework and not only that, but there will be an Webclient. also the hiscores will be wayyy different. with no skills means there will be only MiniGame ranks for the hiscores. There's going to be an player killing point system. Were thinking of keeping the Overall hiscores the same but it will be completely unstoppable. meaning it won't only go to 2,079. it will go behind that extend maybe to 8,000. yes i kno many people would quit, i mean it happens but when this all gets done i don't want to hear people complaining saying "I thought we were Staff". no your not staff if you quit The community cause of an rsps server not coming up.

View user profile http://underground-realms.forumotion.com

11 Re: Here's The Deal. on Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:00 pm

so you mean like the staff here or ingame staff wont be staff if there is a staff

View user profile

12 Re: Here's The Deal. on Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:03 pm

Gifted

avatar
Administrator
Danny wrote:so you mean like the staff here or ingame staff wont be staff if there is a staff

you just confused me right there buddy.

View user profile http://underground-realms.forumotion.com

13 Re: Here's The Deal. on Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:04 pm

ok will be there be staff like admins mods etc ingame and if so will any of us on these forums like become it?

View user profile

14 Re: Here's The Deal. on Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:06 pm

Gifted

avatar
Administrator
Danny wrote:ok will be there be staff like admins mods etc ingame and if so will any of us on these forums like become it?

Dude Lol, you and Wreck are already Staff of it this very minute. and Admins= Generals and Mods= Commanders

View user profile http://underground-realms.forumotion.com

15 Re: Here's The Deal. on Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:20 pm

lmao sweetness

View user profile

16 Re: Here's The Deal. on Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:12 am

Jeremy Siner wrote:i mean were not trying to setup another Unrealscape Disaster. that's y everyday were going to re work the server and the client. rework and not only that, but there will be an Webclient. also the hiscores will be wayyy different. with no skills means there will be only MiniGame ranks for the hiscores. There's going to be an player killing point system. Were thinking of keeping the Overall hiscores the same but it will be completely unstoppable. meaning it won't only go to 2,079. it will go behind that extend maybe to 8,000. yes i kno many people would quit, i mean it happens but when this all gets done i don't want to hear people complaining saying "I thought we were Staff". no your not staff if you quit The community cause of an rsps server not coming up.

What even happened to unrealscape. I'll wait as long as there is an in-game staff because without it, it will not be good.

View user profile

17 Re: Here's The Deal. on Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:15 am

Gifted

avatar
Administrator
Chris wrote:What even happened to unrealscape. I'll wait as long as there is an in-game staff because without it, it will not be good.

there will be staff, and for those who stick around there the ones getting in-game staff

View user profile http://underground-realms.forumotion.com

18 Re: Here's The Deal. on Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:16 am

Jeremy Siner wrote:
Chris wrote:What even happened to unrealscape. I'll wait as long as there is an in-game staff because without it, it will not be good.

there will be staff, and for those who stick around there the ones getting in-game staff

Alright cool.

View user profile

19 Re: Here's The Deal. on Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:01 pm

i like the idea jeremy it is creative and exciting cant wait XD

View user profile

20 Re: Here's The Deal. on Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:49 pm

Gifted

avatar
Administrator
ii pjer ii wrote:i like the idea jeremy it is creative and exciting cant wait XD

thanks, its always good to join a community that's trying to make a change for everyone. just happy to have everyone here

View user profile http://underground-realms.forumotion.com

21 Re: Here's The Deal. on Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:26 pm

Da kidd

avatar
Administrator
im parttt off the gammeee im partt owner hahahahahha

View user profile http://www.underground-realms.co.nr/

22 Re: Here's The Deal. on Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:56 am

Da kidd wrote:im parttt off the gammeee im partt owner hahahahahha

Who cares?

View user profile

23 Re: Here's The Deal. on Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:49 pm

Chris wrote:
Da kidd wrote:im parttt off the gammeee im partt owner hahahahahha

Who cares?



lol i agree

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

 
  •  

Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com