The Phenemonal Community

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Pictures i made.
Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:36 pm by ii pjer ii

» Spice things up.
Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:36 pm by ii pjer ii

» Central Building.
Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:35 pm by ii pjer ii

» Hollow Mask.
Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:50 pm by ii pjer ii

» Here's The Deal.
Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:49 pm by ii pjer ii

» Favorite tv shows
Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:37 pm by ii pjer ii

» Why was everyone demoted.
Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:06 pm by ii pjer ii

» Super Mario.
Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:46 pm by Da kidd

» Something to laugh at- Bill O'Reilly Snaps.
Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:55 pm by Da kidd

Shopmotion


Affiliates
free forum
 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Most Memrable Moments hahah xD

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Most Memrable Moments hahah xD on Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:56 am

Favorite moments ever on anyone rsps or rs itself lol.


Mine was with runedestiny , Had over 15 hundred pking points , was number one in the server . Ask josh Smile he can back it Razz


But Post !!!! drunken

View user profile

2 Re: Most Memrable Moments hahah xD on Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:07 am

I have no real "memorable moments" I like to remember. All mine involve getting called names and stuff.
So yeah I'll bring up one from Unreal: I got my 4 99s ^_^

View user profile

3 Re: Most Memrable Moments hahah xD on Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:10 am

Ashley Grey wrote:I have no real "memorable moments" I like to remember. All mine involve getting called names and stuff.
So yeah I'll bring up one from Unreal: I got my 4 99s ^_^

Gettin called names and stuff ? o.o

View user profile

4 Re: Most Memrable Moments hahah xD on Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:18 am

Pray Bitch wrote:
Ashley Grey wrote:I have no real "memorable moments" I like to remember. All mine involve getting called names and stuff.
So yeah I'll bring up one from Unreal: I got my 4 99s ^_^

Gettin called names and stuff ? o.o
I probably shouldn't say them online...they're a bit inappropriate

View user profile

5 Re: Most Memrable Moments hahah xD on Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:10 am

Gifted

avatar
Administrator
most memorable moments is hosting a server and having like 30 ppl at once pming me. was so fun. i never replied back to them

View user profile http://underground-realms.forumotion.com

6 Re: Most Memrable Moments hahah xD on Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:11 am

Gifted wrote:most memorable moments is hosting a server and having like 30 ppl at once pming me. was so fun. i never replied back to them
So how long ago was this memorable moment? O_o

View user profile

7 Re: Most Memrable Moments hahah xD on Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:12 am

Gifted

avatar
Administrator
Ashley Grey wrote:
Gifted wrote:most memorable moments is hosting a server and having like 30 ppl at once pming me. was so fun. i never replied back to them
So how long ago was this memorable moment? O_o

Last year i think or the year before.

View user profile http://underground-realms.forumotion.com

8 Re: Most Memrable Moments hahah xD on Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:21 am

Gifted wrote:
Ashley Grey wrote:
Gifted wrote:most memorable moments is hosting a server and having like 30 ppl at once pming me. was so fun. i never replied back to them
So how long ago was this memorable moment? O_o

Last year i think or the year before.

haha nice

View user profile

9 Re: Most Memrable Moments hahah xD on Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:37 am

werid

View user profile

10 Re: Most Memrable Moments hahah xD on Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:44 pm

Pray Bitch wrote:Favorite moments ever on anyone rsps or rs itself lol.


Mine was with runedestiny , Had over 15 hundred pking points , was number one in the server . Ask josh Smile he can back it Razz


But Post !!!! drunken

I got a nice little memorable moment. Last night at about midnight, i got perm banned on frugoo because i rick rolled someone. Sooo, I decided to make a new account and make 9 threads of straight up spam. Next day...IP banned.

View user profile

11 Re: Most Memrable Moments hahah xD on Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:33 am

Chris wrote:
Pray Bitch wrote:Favorite moments ever on anyone rsps or rs itself lol.


Mine was with runedestiny , Had over 15 hundred pking points , was number one in the server . Ask josh Smile he can back it Razz


But Post !!!! drunken

I got a nice little memorable moment. Last night at about midnight, i got perm banned on frugoo because i rick rolled someone. Sooo, I decided to make a new account and make 9 threads of straight up spam. Next day...IP banned.

Haha, oh wow...

View user profile http://www.cavemanzipline.com/

12 memory of beastly scape on Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:58 pm

my most memorable moment is when me and bryce failed at making beastly-scape we were soo close but his computer couldnt compile the server or something like that LOL

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

 
  •  

Create a forum on Forumotion | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com